Corridor 44 Cocktail Bar is a must for anyone wanting to impress on date night. Located on the hip and chic Larimer Street in downtown Denver.
Bottles of champagne bubbly is what Corridor 44 showcases, but they have a full bar and an eclectic food menu. I started the evening with a grape bubblegum champagne that was sweet, smooth and great for a cheers toast!
We noshed on an amazing meat and cheese plate with a surprising array of tasty cheeses, meats and marmalade. My date couldn’t resist the Parmesan Truffle fries, which were not your average fry.
“Only the unimaginative can fail to find a reason for drinking champagne.”– Oscar Wilde
- Notorious Champagne Bar
- Creative food bites.
- Impressive white leather round booths.
- Top notch decor.
- Prime LoDo Denver location.
- Small venue.
- Reservations recommended.
- Parking can be sparse. Use the valet nearby.
- Address: 1433 Larimer St., Denver, CO 80202
- Phone: 303-893-0044
- Website: http://www.corridor44.com