If you venture down downtown Denver’s Larimer street far enough, you will stumble upon the Rino tier.
The River North Art District, nicknamed Rino, has a strip of trendy breweries on Larimer between 29th and 30th Street.
- Ratio Beerworks – Flavorful pints such as a Chocolate Rye Scotch ale.
- Odell Brewing – Based in Fort Collins, with a small location on Larimer, claims to be all about the beer with a 10-barrel pilot system.
- Finn’s – The epitome of dive bars!
- Trendy Colorado microbrews.
- Outdoor tents and tables.
- Patio games.
- Street closed to vehicles.
- Shake Shack with great burgers and milk shakes next door.
- Not as well known as Larimer Square in the heart of downtown Denver.