In an old 14,000 square-foot cabinet factory, eleven food vendors have come together to present The Denver Central Market.
Step inside and catch the aromas of everything from strong java and fresh cinnamon rolls in one corner to rotisserie meats or chocolate bonbons in another corner. There’s truly something for everyone!
- Creama Bodega: Boasting 22 different coffee’s.
- Culture Meat And Cheese: A variety of artisan cheese and meats.
- Curio: Bottles, cocktails and beer on tap.
- Green Seed: Smoothies and salads featuring seasonal produce.
- Highpoint Creamery: Happy ice cream with happy ingredients.
- Izzio Bakery: Flaky pastries and hot bread.
- Local Butcher: Dry rub bbq and other meats.
- SK Provisions: Rotisserie meats and vegetables.
- Tammen’s Fish Market: Fresh fish served up.
- Temper: Chocolatier with bonbons from all over the globe.
- Vero: Italian pasta, wood-fired pizza and grocery items.
- Outdoor tents and seating.
- Curio happy hour weekdays, 2 pm to 6 pm.
- Flights of ice cream are available at High Point Creamery to try many flavors.
- $1 oysters at Tammen’s on Tuesdays.
- Free street parking.
- Valet parking on weekends.
- Address: 2669 Larimer St. (Rino neighborhood)
- Web: Denvercentralmarket.com