Festive holiday lights are always fun and will boost your spirits during these wacky times. Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield will amaze and mesmerize trail goers.
The tall Signature Tree in purple and green is a huge hit on the scene. The trail detail is undeniably beautiful as you meander to synchronized music with friends and family.
- There are 2 trail options: 1 mile or 1/2 mile through the gardens. Same price.
- Buy tickets in advance because they sell out!
- Trail of Lights is at the CHATFIELD Location of Denver Botanic Gardens in Littleton, Colorado
- Grab a hot cocoa or cider at the food truck to enjoy and warm you up.
- I wore my new foldable pocket ear muffs and they kept my ears toasty. See link below.
- This is not the outing to sport your 6 inch boots. Wear comfortable shoes!
- Fridays – Sundays through December 13, 2020.
- Nightly, December 18 – Jan. 3
- Hours: 5 pm to 9 pm
- Price: $13.50 Adult, $11.50 Adult Member, Student, Senior 65+
- Child price: $10
- Address: 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
- Phone: 720-865-3500
- Web: http://www.botanicgardens.org